Brewer’s Row is proud to have entered a team to participate in the 2019 CAN Pro-Am Hockey Tournament, and have set a target fundraising goal of $20,000 which we hope to exceed. By reaching our goal, approximately 30 children/youth with autism will get the opportunity to enjoy the thrill of skating/hockey and the joy of camaraderie.
Help us reach this goal by purchasing a $10 raffle ticket at any brewery on the Row (Twin Sails, Yellow Dog, Parkside, or Moody Ales) for a chance to win one of four signed Canuck’s jerseys (Brock Boeser, Elias Petterson, Bo Horvat & a jersey signed by the current Canuck’s team) or $1,400 dollars in Brewer’s Row gift cards. Our final draw will take place on January 21st.
Brewer’s Row is also auctioning off some amazing prizes (see below), Click Here to check them out and to place your bid!
- Two Night Stay In Victoria with a $100 Dollar gift card for Smiths Pub
- Brew your own beer with Moody Ales
- Two 10x class passes for Tight Club Athletics
- Two Rounds of Golf at Spallumcheen Golf Course (located in Vernon, BC)
- Gift cards to Down Low Chicken and two DL Hats
- Jeffersons Barber Shop gift cards
- 4x All City Athletics boxing classes
- Donnelley Group gift card
- Learn to shuck with Big Shucker at Twin Sails Brewing
- And many more!